Setting up Wallet Using Orapki - I have a stored procedure that is using utl_http to retrieve the contents of a web page. Basically I am doing web scraping for information. I have previou...
This year we added three more test cases. So the test code was modified to produce three more positive test cases worth of data. Things were looking good. I had a long standing action item to create data for a whole separate path that the program sometimes takes. This resulted in a new slew of tests.
At first I had some trouble generating the test data for the new scenarios. But I dug down and determined what I needed to change to get everything set up. I pretty much based the data creation on the existing routines to produce data for the existing scenarios. I was happy when the task was complete.
I decided to do a round of regression tests to make sure the original test scenarios still worked. Ooops. Looks like I broke half of them. Good thing I have an easy way to run the whole suite of tests for the original scenario. But now I got to big back in to ensure the new and old unit test scenarios are correctly served.